Tuesday, January 09, 2007

And to think I cheer for Dallas Cowboys....

Well not anymore!! I'm trying to watch my favorite football team of all times lastnight....Ohio State Buckeyes...only to be humilated in their performance. They sure weren't looking like a 12-0 team lastnight against the University of Florida. Bob...mister supportive of my one and only team I ever root for.....NOT....sits there beside me on the couch doing the Gator Crunch motion with his hands like all the other fans were in the stadium. He says this morning....chomp, chomp, chomp. Well, that's gratitude for ya after all the Dallas Cowboy games I sat with him and cheered for. Just wait till next year....since afterall HIS COWBOY'S ARE NOT GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!! I'll just always root for the opposing team and make fun of his team!!

In all seriousness, it's only football and I really could care less. It's not going to have any impact on my life it they win or loose. But sheesh...did they have to look so stinking BAD!!!

Time to go to work now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home