Monday, December 18, 2006

Santa came a little early today.

I have been expecting a package from UPS with my little shipment of Nestle Toll House chocolate and mint swirled morsels (since no store around here has them yet) so I can bake this really cool recipe. To my surprise, there was also a huge package of styrofoam from Omaha Steaks on the porch too. Seems Bob's Brother ordered us this great gift for Christmas. There are 2 lobster tails, stir fry vegetables, stuffed baked potatoes, a gourmet cheesecake and 2 filet mignons!!!! I love Omaha Steaks...they have to be the best ever!! He did good. That was a great surprise. Now to find room in the freezer for them.



Oh....and by the way...it's 73 degrees and sunny here today just one week before Christmas!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home