Monday, December 11, 2006

It's Monday.........

I had a good weekend so I'm not complaining at all that it's Monday and I'm going to work. Today at work I'm going to be learning how to brick in an exsisiting window in the basement I'm working in. The bathroom window is coming out and I'm bricking it in so we can build a recessed shelf where the window was. Sounds like a fun challenge to me.

We recieved an email from Bob's son letting us know he made it back to Okinawa safely. That is a very long flight and it's good to know he made it back ok. Okinawa is 13 hours ahead of us so it confuses me sometimes as to what time it really is there. That has to be quite the adjustment for time zone travel.

I don't have much else to say this morning, so I'm off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home