Friday, December 15, 2006

ERAGON

Since bob has been working all these evenings so far this month, I have way too much "alone" time on my hands to know what to do with. Well, Since today is Friday and movies open up on Friday, it was a no brainer what I was going to do. Eragon opened up today so I took myself to an early show. I was not disappointed. My son has read both books to this saga and I have started reading Eragon. I'm not a good reader and get lost in the words after awhile. I was looking forward to seeing this movie after I read the book. Not being able to get passed chapter 4, I gave up that thought. For anyone that hasn't seen any previews to this movie yet or that has absolutely no clue what I'm talking about, check this out. ( Eragon movie trailer ). My son loves fantasy books and movies and I guess I enjoy them also (to a point). It's great to have an imagination. I recommend this movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home