Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Is it really morning already???

I'm so tired today. I really didn't want to get out of bed.

So out of curiousity last night, I created a google account and moved my blog. Looks the same for now. There are new templates and crap if I feel like being creative one night when I'm really bored.

I didn't work on the basement window yesterday like I thought I was going to. Instead I worked on cementing a gapping crack around the basement door to keep cold air out. I didn't take a before photo and I should have. I had my camera with me too. For never having worked with cement before, I think I'm doing a heck of a good job. I'm using a pointer trowl (sp) which that alone is hard to work with. I'm enjoying it though. I'm hoping to get started on that window today. I'll be sure to take before and after and probably some during photos too. Before long, I'll have the basement ready to "rebuild". It's going to be fun working on framing walls and creating a room. I'm really enjoying doing all of this.

I guess since it's nearly 9am, I better get off of here and get going so I can get paid...hehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home