Wednesday, January 03, 2007

So now we are 3 days into the New Year and............

I feel like an insomniac. We stayed up late for 2 nights in a row and I had trouble sleeping the entire night through last night. My mind seems to working overtime worrying about stupid shit as usual. Ever get the feeling you should slap yourself out of it before someone else does it for you? (that's just me trying to have some humor way too early in the morning)

So during the day on New Year's Eve, I was driving home from a short shopping trip when I noticed my service engine soon light came on. Everytime that happens on a car, you tend to think it's the worse case senerio, however, the car is running just fine. You'd never know anything was "wrong". I have an appointment this morning to drop the car off and get it serviced. I'm getting the oil changed and the tires rotated and they are going to check out this service light and see what's up with that. I know sometimes they come on if you don't have the gas cap as tight as it needs to be. So we'll see shortly I guess.

I have taken some time off over the Holiday's from working on the basement renovation project I've been doing. I need to get back over there and into a good working routine again. I need to be bringing in some money!!

The weather has been really weird here for quite some time now. I keep looking at Ohio's weather too and even if I was still living there it would be really weird to me. It's way too warm for this time of the year. I keep thinking we are going to really pay for this good weather. I keep thinking we are going to get hit with a blizzard or something close to that soon.

Guess I'm just blabbing about nothing here this morning so I better hop off of here and get ready to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home