Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!!!!!!!


Hard to believe it's New Years Day when the birds were chirping at the crack of dawn and the temp will be a high of 60 degrees today!!! Sure beats the hell out of the alternative. It's a little gloomy out this morning, but it's a good day for that when I'm sure 90% of the population around here is in bed still with hangovers. We had a nice New Year's Eve party with Bob's Brother and his partner and a couple of friends of ours. We started our party at 6pm and had a blst laughing all evening and being silly. We also had our Christmas gift exchange with Bob's Brother Steven and John lastnight since we were all apart on Christmas. We recieved an Epson Photo Maker and and deskjet f380 printer/scanner/copier . I have already been up and playing with my new toy and I LOVE IT!!! We haven't hooked up the deskjet yet. It's going to be so cool to be able to make my own photos from home. I think that was way too cool of Bob's Brother to get that for me. He knows I love photography and now that Bob bought me the new zoom lens and I have a photomaker, I'm well on my way to really enjoying photography alot more!!!

I don't know about any of you, but I don't make New Year's Resolutions. They just get broken anyway. I just want to live one day at a time and enjoy each one to the fullest. I'm going to start this day off by going back to sleep for a few more hours...LOL.

How was your New Year's Eve????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home