Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Back from Christmas in Ohio

The road trip wasn't so bad. When we left here, Bob and I road together until we reached Pittsburg. That's when I pulled over and he got into his Brother's car and they went on up to Erie to meet up with Bob's relatives and I continued on to Ohio to see mine. I won't bore you with words. I'll just share the photos I took. Bob was so nice and bought me a new zoom lens for my 35mm camera and the grandkids were great subjects to photogragh.

Isaac is so full of expression and he and Deydra look so good together!! Isaac will be one year old on January 4th. His little suit that my Daughter bought for him so I could take their pictures makes him look so grown up. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.



































































































































































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home