Saturday, May 13, 2006

Hmmmmmm............

Brain Lateralization Test Results
Right Brain (34%) The right hemisphere is the visual, figurative, artistic, and intuitive side of the brain.
Left Brain (54%) The left hemisphere is the logical, articulate, assertive, and practical side of the brain
Are You Right or Left Brained?(word test)
personality tests by similarminds.com


I thought this was pretty interesting. I forget who's site I was on this morning and saw this test or I would send you there. I thought I'd take it and see what the results were anyway.

I feel really good this morning. I was asleep by 11pm and didn't get out of bed this morning till 6:30. I got a good 7 hours of sleep. No tossing or turning or back hurting. It was great.

Got to talk to my son lastnight too. It was good to hear from him. He was telling me about something he wanted to get for me for Mother's Day but just couldn't get it. I told him that hearing from him was good enough for me. He thinks it sucks that I have to work on Mother's Day, but it's no biggie to me. Just another day really.

Well, I'd better get my laundry done and see what else I can get into. Oh yeah, I can finally read my owner's manual and see what information I can gather. It's always good to be informed. Never know when it will come in handy.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home