Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Well this is my weekend I suppose......


It's nice having 2 days off in a row. I don't get that too often. It's 53 degrees here currently and looking like it's going to be a great day. I took a goofy picture of my floppy $5 hat and thought I'd post that today. ( So what if it's out of focus...lol) I took even goofier pictures of my hair to show how red it is now. My Daughter says to me "I think this came out orange...I'll have to fix it". These aren't the best pictures and I can't tell in the mirror because the lighting in my apartment sucks.

All I know is that between my contacts and this new hair color, my eyes look greener to me. That's one thing about having hazel eyes, they change color. (no I don't have tinted contacts....I love the color of eyes God gave me)



This evening I'm going to take the grandkids down to my Niece's house. Her little girl's 1st birthday is today and they are having a family BBQ style party. It's more for a family get to gether than a birthday party. It will be nice to see everyone. It's my ex's side of the family and I haven't really seen them much since my ex passed away 6 years ago. Liisa and I stay in the most contact with each other than any of the rest of that side of the family. Anyway, I should have a great time. I'm sure I'll have lots of photos to share.

I'm trying to stay in a good mood because I have some not so good work issues going on at the moment. I'm not going into details as that isn't important and I promised not to mention work in my blog anymore. It's just really on my mind alot. I'm supposed to hear some information from my GM today over this issue and it will determine wether or not I start looking for new employment or not. Now to move on from that subject.

(Sure wish I could just write what the hell is on my mind in here since it's my journal and all, but I can't)

I'm going outside and enjoy this nice day. Hope all my readers enjoy it too.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home