Saturday, April 29, 2006

A day off...Whatever shall I do?

I really on have some phone calls I need to make then the rest of the day is mine to do whatever I want or don't want to do.

I'm hoping to get some good pictures that show the new color my Daughter used on my hair. Bob still hasn't seen it yet. The lighting in my apartment doesn't really show it. I'm also going to get a picture with me in my new goofy hat.

Getting together with my longtime friend Cheryl today. The sad thing is we live less than 5 minutes from each other and see each other about as often or even less than I get to see Bob. That's pretty sad when you are best friends and live that close and never get together. I blame it on me. I'd rather be alone most of the time. I'm so unsociable anymore.

Atleast the weather around here is going to be nice today. A high of around 70 and sunny. Should be a rather pleasant day to be outside. Maybe when I finally make it over to Mom's, I'll get her yard mowed if she hasn't done it already. She appreciates the help I give her, but at the same time she likes to do that herself as long as she can. So we'll see.

Next week will be nice because I have 2 days off in a row. I always seem to run out of time to do things when my days off are spread apart. Last Wednesday on my day off I was so exhausted and had that irratating headache that I don't even feel as though I did anything. Except get alot of sleep.

Well I suppose sitting here at the computer is taking up time from the calls I need to make so it's time to hop off here and get busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home