Monday, May 08, 2006

Completely goofing off.....


Yesterday morning my Daughter and Grandkids hung out before I had to go to work. I guess we were all in a goofy mood and Deydra was being quite the ham of it. Heather grabbed my camera and snapped a few of those moments so I thought I'd share them.















Not the best pictures ever but then again we weren't trying for good ones....just goofy ones. Isaac is a natural no matter what. I thought the floppy hat looked ever so cute on Deydra.



I have a short morning since I have to be ready for work and leave by 1pm. I need to run to the store for a Birthday card for my son so I can mail it with his gift I bought him the other day. He has been collecting dragons I guess and I know he likes to burn incense, so I found a 4 headed dragon incense burner. You put the little cones of incense in the dragon and as it burns the smoke comes out of each dragon's mouth. I'm sure he'll like it. It's nothing that I'd have, but then I wasn't looking for something for me. I want to get that off in the mail today and hope they get it to him by Monday. For some reason it seems to take forever to get mail down to Jacksonville, Florida. I still can't believe he's going to be 25!!! I don't feel old enough to have my kids be this old...lol.

Well, I better get a move on..the day is wasting away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home