Friday, May 05, 2006

Next couple of weeks is gonna suck........

Work wise that is....
Getting the new Assistant trained means I go back to the crappy schedule I used to have nearly every week. Here's a sample of what I'm talking about......

Monday........ 1:30pm to 11:30pm (turns into nearly midnight each night)
Tuesday.........2:00pm to 11:30pm
Wednesday.....(off)
Thursday.......3:00pm to 11:30pm
Friday...........(off)
Saturday.......2:oopm to midnight (turns into nearly 1 am)
Sunday........2:00pm too 11:30 pm

I hate those shifts but that's what I'll be working for a couple of weeks before I get back to the schedules I've been working lately. I so hate working night shifts. They just don't agree with me and the worst part is it takes away from my evenings of talking to Bob. I feel robbed as it is with us being apart. I'll get through it though.

Not much else to say this morning as I need to go get ready for my 9:00 am to 7:00pm shift today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home