Friday, March 09, 2007's Friday already........

Friday's don't really mean that much to me, I'm just amazed that another week has gone by and NO BABY!!!! It is however my weigh in day. I can't do that though until I go over to my Mom's house. My Daughter doesn't own a scale. I'm not worried about stepping on it this week though. I snuck a peek on Wednesday and was happy that day so I'm positive I'll be happy later on this morning when I get my regular weekly weigh in completed. Now the only other thing that will make this a great Friday is if THAT BABY COMES ANYTIME TODAY!!!

I did get to have an enjoyable day yesterday. Since my Daughter worked until 8pm last night, the kids were in daycare until she picked them up. I took my Mom the the movies yesterday. I love going to the $1 movie. We saw "A night at the Museum" with Ben Stiller. It was a really good movie. I took my Mom to the hair salon where my Daughter works so she could get her hair cut. I got my eyebrows waxed as well. It was good to be out and have something good done without having to worry about the kids or if we have to go to the hospital. It was even nice to have some quiet time to myself around the apartment for about 2 and 1/2 hours until they all came home. Today I'll have the entire day to myself and not sure what to do, but I'm sure I'll find something.

Guess that's all I have to post about this morning until I get my weight loss tracker updated.


DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........................Check out the weight loss ticker tracker..179!!! I feel great about that number. I'm still exercising, but not as often as I was because the kids are all around most of the time and it's harder to have the "room" I need. It seems to be working for me though and I'm so geared up to continue on this quest for good healthy eating habits.

Barman said I should update on how Bob is. He's actually doing very well. He has an air cast on his leg. His fracture was at the bottom of the Fibula right where it goes into the ankle. He's pretty lucky he didn't injure his ankle bones. He returns to the doctor on Thursday morning and will find out then, how much longer he will be required to wear the air cast. The doctor initially said he'd have to have it on for up to 6 weeks. Bob is planning a weekend trip here once the baby is born. (Another reason I wish that little bundle would make an appearance).


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home