Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Hump Day

Well here it is Wednesday morning and if it weren't for my family members, I wouldn't have a thing to post about.

Seems my Daughter has bronchitis. She went to the clinic yesterday and that's the report she got with a prescription. My grandson is doing much better with his cough. I hardly hear it at all now.

Bob defenately has a fractured fibula. He has an orthopedic appointment this afternoon. the doctor sent him for xrays yesterday and the fracture was confirmed. Now we're hoping the fracture is low becasuse the doctor said if it's higher, they may need pins and screws to repair it. if it's low, a cast will do fine.

I on the other hand seem to be doing fine. (knocking on wood).
Now it's time to get things moving around here. A little someone is dragging her butt this morning.


***EDIT***
We now have highspeed cable RoadRunner!!!!!!!!!!!!! ****does the happy dance!!!****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home