Monday, February 19, 2007

Monday...Monday.....

It's Monday and not alot is happening around here. I had a good weekend so I really can't complain that it's Monday and the start of a new week. It gets me closer to the time of me leaving for Ohio if nothing else. I made a checklist for myself of things I want to be sure not to forget to take and I was joking with Bob that I think I need a mini U-Hual now.

I had a great workout this morning with the TV. We have comcast cable and they have ON DEMAND TV veiwing with a great tv exercise program. I've been switching back and forth between a 2 mile walking workout and an abs workout. The thing I like best about this weightloss program I'm on is that it's my own idea and I'm doing for me. I feel better and when I stand infront of the mirror, I'm not horrified with the body of the person staring back at me. I love to see that I'm getting a shapely waistline again. It not only feels good but I like how I look now.

I guess that's enough drabbling on about nothing for today. Hope everyone out there has a great day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home