Thursday, February 15, 2007

Time is flying by......

In just 2 weeks from today I'll be heading back to Ohio. I haven't been there since Christmas, but it seems like I was just there. I spoke to my grand daughter on the phone the other day and she's so excited that the new baby will be here soon. I'm looking forward to participating again, but I certainly can't see how my Daughter is going to manage having 3 kids now with one the middle one still in diapers. She has no choice but to make it and I'm sure she'll do a fantastic job.

It will be nice to have some time away from here I guess since the basement project I've been working on is coming to a stand still. He's getting recessed lights for us to put in and even though they are ordered, it will take about 5 to 6 weeks before they arrive. All the wiring still needs to be completed and the sound guys for the home entertainment system have to come do their own set of wiring. That all has to be done before I can finish insulating. I'll miss the income each week that I have been getting, but atleast I have something beneficial to do while the waiting period is going on.

My Son is coming here in May over Mother's Day weekend and before you know it, that will be here. I say it every year and it's really true, that the years are flying by faster and faster all the time. Sheesh, before you know it, it will be Christmas again!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home