Sunday, February 04, 2007

I need a new post on here

1st .....let me apologize for the gross photo yesterday.....(don't scroll unless you like gross things).

I really don't have much to talk about today, I just needed something different on here so I don't scare anyone way.

Well, today is the big game day. SUPERBOWL!!!! I'm hoping the Chicago Bears win. I'm pretty sure Bob wants the COLTS to win. (it really makes no difference to me at all, I just HAVE to root for the oposing team...(especially after he did the CHOMPING thing during the Ohio State game a month ago). I see and hear that football highlights are on now. I have to keep myself occupied doing something until the actual game comes on at 6pm. I just can't sit here and watch that much football all day long. He can if he wants to..I don't care. It's really his only day to sit around be lazy since he's always working and staying busy. Football is his thing and that's fine. I am glad that in a little while we are going grocery shopping. It's really starting to look like Mother Hubbard in our kitchen.

If it's not too cold today, I'll probably go for a walk. I know I'm not going for an hour walk though. This is the time of year that my sinuses play havoc on me. I don't like being out in the cold for too long. (or I'm just getting old and lazy). I have to get back into exercising too. Last week was horrible with me not feeling good and helping Bob get better. I lost the 2 pounds I gained back so now I'm back down to having lost 9 pounds. That's not where I wanted to be in just one month, but I suppose taking it slow is a good thing.

Well, I hear Bob getting ready to go, so I better get off this computer and get dressed.

GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home