Friday, January 19, 2007

Updated the tracker

Friday's are my weigh in day. I hate the scale, I really do. I always want to see better results than it gives me. I'll take it though since it's not a weight gain. I've now lost 9 pounds in 2 weeks. This is mostly by just eating way better than I ever have in a long time. I have started some exercises, but with me being so out of shape, I'm taking that in baby steps. I'm only walking a good walk once a week and I know I have to do that more as well. I even like walking. As long as it's not a blizzard I shouldn't have any reason why I don't get out there more. I know I'm lazy when it comes to exercising and I have to get over that if I want to see better results. I have 2 more weeks to go before I update my photos (that I'm still not sharing) and retake my measurements.

My Birthday is this weekend (Sunday), but I'm sure I won't be pigging out on anything bad for me. The older I get the harder it is to loose weight. I'll be 46 this year ( only 4 more years and then it's 50!!). Where does the time go.

The basement project I've been working on is looking really well and the result of the water draining system I'm installing is showing that it's going to work when it's all finished. I had to have Steven order more sealant before I can finish. I used more than they "recommend", but his floors are anything but an even surface. Soon, Bob and I will be building new wall framing down there and shaping up the room for his home theater system. Something is wrong with my digital camera so photos will be delayed for now.

Time to get off of here and get ready to go to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home