Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Insomnia?

I don't know, you tell me. This is a typical night anymore. I get very tired and go to bed. Tonight it was 10:30pm. I fall asleep relatively easy. I wake up 2 hours later and toss and turn trying to get back to sleep. Not wanting to distrupb Bob, I go to the livingroom and lay on the couch. Usually I fall asleep for about 2 more hours then wake up. I go back to bed and sleep for about 2 more hours. It's getting really rediculous and for some reason tonight, I just can't get back to sleep. I tried turning on the tv and that almost worked. The weather here has been great and right now it's still fairly warm out. With all the windows closed, it's pretty warm in here. I'm too hot and that makes me restless as well. I swear it's menopause, but with me having a hysterectomy at the age of 24, I have no clue what if any symptoms I may get regarding menopause.

So here I sit at the computer at 1:10am listening to Bob's light snore as he's comfortably sleeping in the next room. Does my diet lately have anything to do with me not sleeping?? Is it menopause??? All I know is I'm completely clueless and tired of not being able to sleep. This can't be healthy.

Any suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home