Friday, January 26, 2007

Small set back

I've been fighting a chest cold this week and it's kicking my ass. This morning I sound like "frank". since it's Friday, I got on the scales (even though I didn't want to) and I've gained 2 pounds. I have increased my stretching exercises too. Oh well, just have to keep at it and not let this get to me. Although, I hate seeing a gain in weight when I've really been watching what I ate. (I'll blame it on the Birthday cake from Last Sunday...hehehe) I know that has nothing to do with it...just ahve to have something to blame it on.

The basement project is coming along. Bob and I started building the new walls yesterday. With the weather her only in the teens today, he said I didn't have to go out in the cold and go to work. I'm going to anyway, because there is a wonderful fireplace in the basement and yesterday it was warmer down there than the rest of the house was. Unless he has too many other projects of his own to work on today, that's where I'll be.

Oh,...and I had to take my car into the shop and they kept it over the night. Seems the transmission is leaking around some seal. (He told me what it was, but I forget know). It's going to cost about $180 and should be done today. I guess that's better than him telling me the entire transmission was shot.

I'm really hoping to have a better week this week. I want this chest cold to go away and a few more pounds can leave right along with it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home