Sunday, January 21, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me.........

Bob and our friends, had a little party for me lastnight. They tried real hard to stay with my "diet" though it would have been okay to have regular food. I got to choose the cake I wanted and Bob made it for me. It was a Devil's Food chocolate cake layered with cool whip and strawberries. He used Lite cool whip for me. It's so hard to find a cake recipe that is "low-fat" so I gave up.



Our friend John bought me a lotion warmer and I can't wait to use that after I get a shower and use the new shampoo and conditioner that Steven bought for me at the salon. They did good getting me "girlie" things.






Bob let me sleep in today and he even brought me breakfast in bed. When I did get out of bed I found the entire livingroom was decorated for my birthday. He hung streamers all around the room and even into the kitchen. I brought home some of the balloons they had from the party and they are in the office. It's nice to have a "festive" looking home this morning. He's so sweet.



So now, Bob and I are both the same age for the next 13 days until it's his Birthday on Feb 2nd.. We're both 46 years old. Here are some of the photos from the fun we had and yes, we even played pin the tail on the donkey. Can you ever be too old for that game??



















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home