Monday, February 05, 2007

So who says I know how to pick teams

Rex Grossman looked like a high school quarterback and if I had any indication how badly he's played all year, I would have stayed rooting for the Colts (even if it was the team Bob wanted to win). Payton Manning sure did look great lastnight. The whole first half of that game was good. The rain was defenately giving both teams a hard time. Manning certainly knew how to work through it though and his teammates worked very well with him. I must say that I compared the Bears to the Clevelnad Browns lastnight. They simply SUCKED!!! I wasn't impressed with the new commercials that much either. There were a few that made me laugh, like the "beard comb over" and the 2 apes plotting to take over the beer man, but other than that, I can't remember a really good one. I'm just glad it's over for now.

Bob goes back to the doctor today to get his toe loooked at. It is looking much better and he says it feels way better than it has been feeling. I'm still hoping the doctor doesn't order a foot xray though. Guess we'll find out soon enough since his appointment is at 8:45am. I better get off of here and get ready to go.

Have a great Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home