Friday, February 16, 2007

It's Friday..............

Finally after 2 weeks with no weight loss, I stepped on the scales this morning with a very big surprise. I've lost 3 pounds this past week!!! It's not a huge number, but I feel so much better knowing I'm still on track. It's nice to see that I've lost 12 pounds total so far. Now I'm not so down about all that I'm doing. Seeing the results on the scales, makes me more energized to keep at it.

I have some other news too. My daughter called me yesterday after her doctor's appointment. Seems she's now starting to dilate (sp). They weren't going to "exam" her until the 22nd but she told them about the increase in her contractions at work and having to pee more often. The doctor said that when he examines her next week, he may just send her upstairs. Sooo, I may be heading off to Ohio sooner than we anticipate. Heather and I both knew they were wrong about her due date being March 12th. There's no way she'll hamg on that long. I was going to pack my suitcase lastnight, but didn't get around to it. Guess I better get that done before I'm out of time. I just hope and pray that by the time I'm ready to drive back to Ohio, the roads in Pennsylvania are clear and safe to drive on. I don't want the trip to take any longer than normal 6 hours it takes to get there. Regardless, I'll take my time so that I get there safely.

Now it's time to go see what's in store for me today. I'm pretty sure I'm going to work in the basement since the electrican stopped by yesterday to run more wires. I think Bob & I will be framing in the ceiling.

Hope all who stop by here, have a wonderful day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home