Wednesday, February 28, 2007

What the hell is going on???!!!!

Well, not only was Bob frustrated today, I'm having my own fair share of frustrations tonight with this blogger crap!!!! It should be simple...go to blogger dashboard and use your google account and sign in then post......Oh NOOOOO......I go to sign in and it never goes anywhere but back to the sign in page. I got the bright idea to click the HELP link. Yeah right, it was no help at all. I went to Fraidy's blog and commented (had to sign in before posting my comment) and low and behold, it signed me in!!!

Hopefully tomorrow things will be back to normal. If you don't see me post for a few days...you'll know I'm still having problems on here!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home