Saturday, March 03, 2007

When will this baby come????

We thought for sure the baby was coming out yesterday. Heather wanted me to drive her to a few different stores yesterday afternoon and while we were out, she was experiencing several contractions. She decided we better get back home so that's what we did. While she was sitting on the couch, she got the overwhelming urge to "toss her cookies" and looked as pale as a ghost. She decided to take a shower and go lay down. She came back downstairs and told me we should get back in the car and drive around some more because her contractions stopped and she wanted them to come back. I told her I wasn't driving all around town just so she could go into labor. (Maybe if gas wasn't $2.49 a gallon I would). She went up to bed around 8:30pm but stayed up watching tv until about 10:30pm. I went to bed @ 10pm and didn't get a good restfull sleep thinking that at any moment she would come in and wake me up to take her to the hospital. Well, morning came and she went to work as usual today. Can you believe she's still working!!!??? She's a hair stylist and is on her feet more than off of all of her shifts. I know she had a perm and a hair color scheduled for this morning so she wasn't going to just sit and wait for a walk-in hair cut to do. Tonight is a full moon AND the lunar eclipse so MAYBE that will have an impact on her delivering. Today is also my Neice's 30th birthday. That would be cool if my Daughter gave birth on her cousin's Birthday. (If you're reading this Serenity...Happy Birthday!!!). I imagine that at any moment of the day (or night) this weekend, Heather will go into labor and I'll have good news to report.

Until then, I'm still not able to log in the "proper way" with blogger and hope my good friend Fraidy doesn't mind me stopping by her blog to comment about nothing just so I can sign in that way. I have tried everything imaginable to figure out what's up with Blogger. I'm now trying to find a way to contact someone by email to get some answers, but haven't been successful there either.

I hope that everyone out there is having a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home