Saturday, March 10, 2007

Just some babble

I really don't have much to gab about this morning. My Granddaughter and I will be spending the day together while my Daughter is at work for yet another day. We both have given up verbalizing our hopes that the baby will come each and everyday. That baby will arrive when it's good and ready.

Fraidy was saying that she didn't know what an air cast was. I found one online for her to see. I asked Bob if this is the one he's wearing. So, Fraidy, take a look at this and you'll get the idea.

I usually post a photo for the Scavenger Hunt on Saturday's, but since I forgot my camera cord, I won't be posting any photos while I'm staying at my daughter's apartment. Please feel free to click on the Photo hunt blogroll and check out the photos that other's have posted.

I hope you all have a great weekend and I'll be sure to post any updates as they occur!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home