Thursday, June 01, 2006

Happy Birthday Gloria

Yes it's true~~~~~Today is her 48th Birthday!
Why not splash on over to her place and give her a Birthday Shout!









Here are just some different stages I've seen her to through ~~~~~thought I'd share them with you~~~~~she won't mind as she's posted some of these at one time or another. That's her, the tall one on the left~~~disregard me on the right showing off my droopy drawers~~~sheesh what were my parents thinking taking this picture in the front yard!!
























I personally Love this picture. I took it of her while we were on the Bay tour in San Fransico back in 1999.














This was taken many many years ago on a camping trip at Attwood Lake. Where did we get those staw hats at anyway??!!



I wish I had more pictures to show you of just her in them, but all of the ones I own aren't online. If I had a scanner this wouldn't be an issue.

Happy Birthday Gloria!! I hope you have a great day and do the things that make you happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home