Monday, May 29, 2006

Memorial Day.........

Memorial Day to me is a day set aside for remembering so much and honoring those that have made our way of living possible. It's also a day to remember those who lost their lives in tragedies. I was given this link last year by My Bob. It's titled "Blood of Heroes". There are several links inside this link. I'm posting this today in hopes that anyone stopping by here will take a moment to look, listen and read the items in these links.

My prayers today are with our troops that are not only over in Iraq but in the service throughout the world. Where ever they are stationed and whatever their duties are required of them, I pray for their saftey and guidance. I hope you will join me this Memorial Day in remembering the families of all who died September 11, 2001. We were all effected by that day, there is no doubt. Some more than others. I'll be taking a few mintues of my day for prayers and thank you's. Hopefully you will do that as well.


LINKS~~~~

www.fdnylodd.com/BloodofHeroes.html

www.fdnylodd.com/enya.html

www.fdnylodd.com/eng40lad35.html

www.fdnylodd.com/343.html

www.fdnylodd.com/index.html

I do hope that everyone enjoys there day together with family and friends. Have great times at your BBQ's. I have to work today from 2 to midnight so I won't be having a BBQ. I'll be thinking of all of my internet friends today and my loved ones that I can't be near. I hope everyone has a grand holiday.


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home