Sunday, May 28, 2006

ABC Tag

Write 10 words begining with the letter you've been given. Include an explanation of what each word means to you and why. For all who comment, I'll give you a letter so you can play along. CelticLady gave me the letter *B*. Pass out letters to those that want to play along on your blogs.

B is for....

Bob: Now here is a man that is by far the most *real* person I've ever met. He's hard working and caring. He says what's one his mind and doesn't worry about what other people think about him. He's an honest man and one that makes me very happy. Bob is the man that I want to be with for the rest of my life. I love him and miss him very much and can't wait for the day to get here when we can be together.

Books: I occasionally will pick up a book to read and it's usually a John Grisham novel. I'm all for a good mystery as well. I will be honest and say that biographies tend to put me to sleep. However, I do enjoy reading.

Bible: This is a book that I feel I need to read more of. This is also the one book that can put me to sleep in a matter of minutes. *Honestly* I know there is alot of controversy over this particular book and I won't go into details as to why I feel I need to read it more.

Brandywine: This is a local ski lodge. Back in 1988 I learned to ski there. That saturday was a great day and I stayed on those slopes from the time they opened till they closed them. I finally grasped the hang of skiing down the slopes without falling on my keester or face for that matter or crashing into a snow fence. Did I care that I had strained the ligiments in my left knee and was on crutches for a week after? Nope. I never skied after that though. I would go again in a heart beat.

Briefs: Lets just say when you have a rearend as wide as mine, you need it covered. Say no more.

Bubblegum: I can chew gum like it's going out of style. I have been chewing just about every flavor of ORBIT gum there is. As much as I talk to people with the line of work I do, I'm constantly concerned about bad breath. The gum helps.

Babies: Ah yes, God's miracles of life. So inisent and sweet. Carrying a baby in your belly is an experience that I feel men truely miss out on. Just feeling that life growing is a miracle in it's own. I love how soft babies are. I love the fresh clean smell of a baby. Babies are so precious and they always bring a smile to my heart.

Billiards: Now here's a game that I truely enjoy. I suck at it, but play with all my heart when given the chance. I was in a beginners pool league a few years back and got hooked. Now though I rarely play and my pool cue is collecting dust.

Bananas: Best when eaten in a peanut butter/banana sandwhich. I can eat alot of bananas. Some day I'll get brave enough to attempt to make some homemade banananut bread.

Blogging: Since I started blogging over a year ago, I have been able to open up in ways I haven't been able to before. I enjoy meeting new people and reading a variety of different topics. It's been fun and rewarding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home