Friday, May 26, 2006

It's nearly a month away........


but I'm finally getting some time off. June 21st thru the 24th. Bob suggested we go here. I've been checking out the site and I'm looking forward to some time away. I'm hoping now that the weather is nice to us. I'll help him out atleast one day at the addition he's working on. I find it fun and a chance to learn something new. He thinks he might be siding by then. I've been checking out flights since I can get there faster and actually a little bit cheaper than if I drive with the gas being so high. I get so tired when I make that drive but I'm always willing to do it.

I have the day off today and yes it's raining again. Lastnight there were tornado warnings. It was storming pretty bad. I love a good thunderstorm but not when I'm working. Too many people around me freaking out that a tornado is coming. Come to think of it, I have no clue really what we would do at the restaurant if a tornado came. What do you do with a diningroom full of guests. Oh yeah, it was full enough. A local high school had a graduation and people stopped by afterwards. You would think that with all the lightening and thunder and rain with the tornado sirens going off that people would just go home....but nope, they came out to eat. Oh well, I'll never understand the general public...lol.

I have a couple new pictures of Isaac from Wednesday when Heather and I took Mom to the Golden Corral for lunch. The batteries were dying in my digital, so everytime I had a good shot of that cute ornery grin he's getting, the camera would take forever to go off and I got a different shot of him since he moved. I'll share them anyway because he's a little cutie pie.



He has a new thing now~~~~his tongue is always out of his mouth. He makes this "bear growl" sound this so funny. He makes what I call a monkey face. I'll try to capture it one of these days to show you what I'm talking about.

Snapped one of Deydra being silly. She was having quite the hair day also. She wanted it put up her way. I think it's goofy but Heather let her.



Self expression is so important. Especially when kids are little.













Here's a photo of the Hybiscus I think it's called, that I bought my Mom for Mother's day. Now wouldn't you know it, it bloomed yellow. Mom's house is painted the ugliest shade of yellow I've ever seen and with the house as a background, you really can't see the flower to well....lol



Well, it's 10:30 and the day will slip by me if I sit here much longer. I'm out of here......................
Hope you all have a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home