Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Day off = rest right?

Yeah, well we'll see about that...lol!

Work was torture lastnight and we didn't even leave until 1am! I think I was snoring by 1:45am at the latest. I even forgot to set my alarm to get up this morning. Glad I left a message for My Bob to call me to make sure I was up by 8am. I would much rather still be sleeping that's for sure but I have an appointment at the bank with a financial "advisor" I thin she's called. Working on "rolling over" an account I have. Anyway, if it weren't for that I'd still be snoring.

It's a beautiful day at the moment. The sun is shining and the birds are singing. There's even a small breeze which there hasn't been lately. It's been so hot and the air so heavy it takes your breath away. I know that sometime today thunderstorms are supposed to roll through. I'm just hoping I get to enjoy some nice weather on my day off before that happens. Hmmmm....day off....well sorta. I don't have to be at the restaurant anyway. Right in the middle of my day, I have to drive up to Fairlawn, Ohio (about a 40 minute drive north of here) for a food manager's meeting from 3 to 4pm...oh joy! Sure wish it was in the morning so I could have the rest of my day to myself but oh well, I'll survive.

Thought I'd share some photos I took of the kids while we were at the Memorial Day parade Monday morning. Hope you enjoy them.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home