Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Drained

I know I sound like a broken record but these nights are kicking my ass. I have no energy and I'm not sleeping the best. I hated the 4pm to midnight shift I used to work awhile back when I worked at the potatoe chip factory. Now I'm working these 2pm to nearly midnight shifts all the time and it just sucks. It feels like I have no life. My mornings are spend trying to recover from the the nights before and then to turn right around and do it all over again just sucks!! (yes I'm whinning, but I'm allowed to do that here).

Only 15 more days till I get to go see Bob. With the schedule I've been on for the last 6 weeks it's been difficult to get to talk to him much. It will be nice to have conversations that last more than 7 to 10 minutes with us rushing through things about our days. Don't get me wrong, I cherish each of those minutes, it's just going to be nice to have relaxed conversations and to be able to actually be near him. I can't wait for the day that I get to go see him and not come back. I sure wish we knew when that would be.

Deydra graduates from kindergarten today. I'm going to try to get photos to share later. I'm out of thoughts now so it's time to get up and get my day off started. (I get tomorrow off too...woohoo 2 in a row!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home