Monday, May 15, 2006

The Year was 1981........


It seems like so long ago at times.
Yet again it seems like only yesterday.
May 15, 1981
4:55pm
10 lbs. 4 oz.
20 1/2 in.
David Philip




I miss being able to see him on his Birthday. With him living in Jacksonville, Fl. now I can't do that. I spoke with him on the phone yesterday morning as he called to wish me a Happy Mother's Day. He's doing great and that's important.





This is the most recent photo I have of David. This was taken when I flew down to Florida for my own Birthday back in January of this year. David stands at 6ft tall now. I love it too!!! This was taken at Fernandina Beach.
I'm proud that he's doing so well. He didn't always try and that used to anger me. He loves his job as a plumber's assistant.



Happy 25th Birthday David!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home