Saturday, March 25, 2006

What a day!!!

Very long day today. Scheduled to work from 6:30 to 4pm and I'm just now getting home. I almost had to go back in tonight and close up. We lost one of our assistant managers. She quit lastnight with no notice. Thank goodness the the other restaurant across town had someone available to close for us. I had to reassue Bob this morning that this won't affect my leaving thursday. I'm really glad this girl is out of there too. She's a trouble maker. Every place usually has one of those. My guess is now for the next few weeks to a month my schedules are going to be really messy until we get a replacement. Guess I'll have to wait and see how things go.

I'm glad to be home now. I rented a movie that I saw previews to called "Yours, Mine & Ours". It has Dennis Quaid and Renee Rouso in it. Something about they meet, fall in love and get married and each already has like 8 kids so there is 16 kids all together. It's a comedy because I guess the kids try everything they can think of to break these guys up. I'm thinking this is probably a remake of some older movie. Anyway, I'm about to curl up on the sofa with my blankey and see if it's any good.

****COUNTDOWN****
124 hours 23 minutes till landing in Washington DC!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home