Friday, March 24, 2006

Check this out!!!

I'm so excited about Bob and I's upcoming get together that I just have to share yet another event that we are going to do. Next Saturday the 1st of April we are going here for a dinner cruise on the Potomac. It's going to be one classy date!!! I've never been on a dinner cruise and I'm really looking forward to it. I even bought a new skirt and blouse today!! Believe it or not my new blouse is pink. I don't own anything pink...lol. This is going to be a fun filled and very busy weekend for us. We'll more than likely take his Mother down to the Cherry Blossom festivities on Friday. She needs to get out and she would really enjoy doing that. I get to meet a couple that Bob is good friends with on Saturday. I'm sure we'll spend some good quality socializing time together with them.

I know that by the time I get back to Ohio, I'm going to be one tired girl that's for sure. It's all worth it to me. We'll be sure to get as many pictures to share as possible.

**** CURRENT COUNTDOWN****
150 Hours 38minutes till landing in Washington DC!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home