Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Happy HNT


I was having a girlie moment today and decided to paint my toenails. Something I RARELY do. I don't like my feet, as I personally feel they are quite the most unattractive part of my body. So why you may ask am I sharing them this week? Well, it's like this...... I haven't been feeling to fond of my body lately and even though I feel my feet are not pretty at all, they are the only part of my body I feel the most comfortable sharing. It was look at my feet or I skip HNT all together this week.

I've started being more aware of what I eat again. I got a call from the doctor's office the other day that my cholesteral level was slightly elevated and I needed to go on a fat free diet while watching my consumption of cholesteral. Oh yea!! So that's why you only get to see me feet this week.

Go here to see more HNT goodies. Have you shared your HNT photo yet??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home