Monday, March 13, 2006

I need a good foot massage......

Arms, legs and back would be nice too. I'm really tired from the weekend and today. Work was hectic!! I have tomorrow night to go before I'm off on Wednesday. I actually brought home papers to go over to find the problem areas in our food cost. Some things just don't add up. Oh well....not talking about that here.

I managed to make myself a doctor's appointment for Thursday afternoon. It's not till 6pm and I have to work all day right up till then...sheesh...I get no rest. I have a small "bump" or "lump"...(whatever you want to call it) on the left side of my head. It feels like a marbel and it itches alot. It even hurts a little bit when I lay my head on my pillow. I'm thinking it's a cyst. I have these "knots" if you will that appear now and then on my legs that feel the same way. They go away eventually so I never really worry about them. This one is just annoying and I find myself scratching the area around it to relieve the itching. I told them at the doctor's office that I need my right eyelid looked at also. For a long while now I've had a small patch or really dry itchy skin. Now here lately it's been "cracking" just in the crease of my eyelid. Talk about hurt. Yes, I find myself scratching at that too. I feel like I'm a mess anymore. My poor body is tired. I think I'm just past due for some good old fashion T.L.C..

Speaking of that, it looks like I may indeed get the last weekend of the month off (well Friday the 31st and Saturday the 1st) to go to Washington, DC to see my Bob and the Cherry Blossom festivities. I spoke to my GM yesterday and she doesn't think it will be a problem. WoooHooo...I'm so excited. Hopefully before that happens Bob will be coming over here for a visit. Things are coming together for him nicely and he'll be able to get away once in awhile for visits. Poor guy works himself too hard. He has been working nearly 7 days aweek between the 3 housing projects he's working on in his neighborhood. Been doing it now since September. He and I both need a good break. The developments are moving along nicely for us and one of these days we won't have to be apart and try to figure out when one or both of us can get away to spend the time together we need. Soon enough I'll be able to post about it all. Just not now.

I think I have a nice hot shower calling me at the moment so I can relax for the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home