Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Random Stuff

Isaac is doing so much better. Still not 100% but getting better everyday. He has his follow up doctor's appointment today and I'm sure it will be good news.

I think we have more snow here now in the last 2 days than we had in all of January. Thank goodness it never got bad. I hate driving in bad snow. You'd think that after living all of my life in northern Ohio, I'd be used to it. Guess that's just it...I'm used to it, but hate it all at the same time. It's highly unlikely I'll move to a place where there is no snow...after all..what else would there be for me to complain about in the winter time.

Can't believe today is the end of February already!! Is it just me or did January and February fly by faster than last year?? Guess I've just had a couple of really busy months.

My Bob and I have been making progress on our "plans". Things are moving slowly and I guess that's good in a way, but they are getting closer to being where we need them to be. ( guess I can't be more vague than that...lol) I will say that we have been "house hunting" but nothing more. I'm pretty sure we decided lastnight that I'll be going there for the Cherry Blossom Festivities. I was there too early last year and missed it all. It was raining nearly everyday anyway. Looking forward to getting away for a few days. Hopefully he'll get to come here for a day or 2 first. I will say this...it's a great feeling when things start to fall into place. I don't think I've ever beem more patient in my life about wanting something to happen. It's been good and I know it will be rewarding!

I managed to watch a movie the other day called "Wedding Crashers"..I'm probably the only one that wasn't impressed by the humor of it. Oh well, you'll have that. Here in a little bit I'm going to watch "Cinderella man". I'm really hoping I like this one as I saw the previews and it looks good.

Wish I had the entire day off but I don't. I have to close tonight from 2pm to 11:30 pm. Tuesdays aren't too bad though usually. It will be nice to be off both Wednesday & Thursday. I'll be babysitting Isaac though as he's still not allowed back in daycare. Kind of puts a cramp in those 2 days off, but I'll manage it. Isaac is more important than anything I wanted to do anyway. I'm sure this will be a huge help in me not spending any money uneccessarily...lol

I was tagged a few days back by my sister. I just haven't taken the time to sit here and post. I'll add it in here now.....

The rules: List 7 songs you're into right now. No matter the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag 7 other people to see what they're listening too.

Well, truth be known..I enjoy my quiet time and don't have the radio on much at home and rarely in my truck. We have satellite radio on at work and it's tuned to the 70's if that tells you anything...LOL. Well here is what I've been listening to lately......

1.) "My give a damn is busted"..JoDee Messina. I can so relate to this song more times than I care to...LOL.

2 thru 7 can be summed up by my Doobie Brother's CD I have been playing repeatedly for weeks now. It't the best of the Doobies. You can't get any better than this in my opinion for a lively CD to put you in a good mood. Helps me get the apartment clean too. Just have to remember not to try to dance to it if the dog is near by. He swears I'm playing and runs for his big black rubber bone thinking it's playtime. I swear he loves the Doobies too!!!

I won't tag anyone since most people that visit here don't do tags. If you want to participate and list the 7 songs you are really enjoying lately, just let us know and we'll come visit.

Now to go watch my movie so I can get ready for work.....oh joy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home