Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Guess I needed that nap.....

Ever sleep so hard that why you woke up you thought it was the next day but in all actuallity you were only asleep for 2 hours??

I closed lastnight and went to bed around 12:30 this morning. I needed to get up early because I had some errands to run first thing. As you can guess, I didn't get much sleep. after my morning errands were done I went to my Mom's to spend the day with her. She lives in a rural area and her mailbox is at the top of the street. It was rotted and fell apart a few days ago so we were going shopping for a new one today. We stopped at the postoffice and got her a temporary P.O. Box unitl I get hers repaired. While looking at her car I notice her tires weren't the best so she had some money saved up and I took her to Wal-mart and she had new tires put on. After lunch at Bob Evans we went up to Lowe's and purchased a new mailbox kit. Since we were in the same plaza as Borders Books, she wanted to go in there. I was getting more tired the longer we walked around these stores. I told her I needed to nap so I took her home and brought myself back her and collapsed on my bed. That was about 4pm. My Daughter and the grandkids popped in at 5:51 and woke me up. I thought for sure it was the next morning and couldn't figure out why they were here so early. She looked at me as though I was crazy then realized I was still 1/2 asleep. We had a good laugh over that one. I felt as though I had slept all night. I hate when that happens...lol. Thank goodness it doesn't happen often. The funny thing is...I know when I do go back to bed tonight....I'll sleep really good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home