Monday, February 13, 2006

New Pictures of the Family.....


Deydra looking good in orange....(wish I could look this cute in orange...lol). Too bad it's hard to tell in this picture, but the photo on the wall behind my grand daughter is Heather's senior high school photo and Deydra looks just like her. I'm sure she gets annoyed by it and I really do try hard not to, but I call Deydra Heather alot. Infact I did it so much one day that Deyrda told me..."It's okay Mom-Mom, you can call me Heather if you want to!". Perhaps I'm just getting senile...lol















Heather and Deydra really are this happy together 90% of the time. Today is Heather's Birthday. She's now 27 yrs old. Never thought I'd have a kid nearly 30. I think she's absolutely beautiful and looking rather great for having just had a baby a month and a 1/2 ago.





Yes, I'll admit it...I'm hiding behind the grandkids. It's shameful I know. #1)..I don't like having my picture taken....(thus I like to be the photographer)...#2)....I need too loose weight before I'm comfortable enough to pose for a picture. For now I'll let Deydra be the camera hog and from the looks of this photo, perhaps Isaac doesn't care for the camera much either...lol..not too sure what has his attention. I just realized how much Heather looks like me. The last thing I want is to look like my Mother...hope she's okay with it....lol





I'll be posting more photos now I'm sure since it's so easy. I used to have a digital but I broke the insides where the plug for the computer goes and it would never "communicate" with my PC to upload the pictures....I haven't used it in nearly 4 years. I'm sure the fascination of having a new camera will fade soon. My favorite is my 35mm cannon rebel X though and I'll always use it and wait for film developing. I'll be sure not to let it accumulate too much dust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home