Saturday, February 11, 2006

I have a new toy!!


I took myself shopping this morning and it felt really good to be able to just go and spend a little money on myself. I purchased a new digital camera. I also purchased a new chair for my computer. The one I had was very worn out and needed new cushions. I found a really nice student chair for about $25 at Wal-Mart. After putting the chair together and making sure I read the material on my new camera, I felt comfortable playing with it a little bit. Here's the first shot taken...........




This is my new computer stand that Heather bought for me last week so she could have back the table I was using. Not bad for $60. It was the last one left and the floor model so it was already put together. All she and I had to do was bring it up the stairs and put it here. It gives me alot of room now and I don't feel so "crowded" by things while I'm doing something here.



This is my new little sofa that my co-worker gave me. She takes great care of her things and I would trust getting anything from her. She's in her late 60's and is very sweet until you "cross" her. I think this looks pretty good in my tiny livingroom. I'm sure I'll move it around a time or 3 before I find just the "right spot" for it.

Well...time has slipped by me and now it's time to get ready for work. Hope you all are having a great weekend while I go and work mine away..lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home