Monday, February 20, 2006

A site worth checking out.....

I wanted to share with anyone that may be interested in reading ( My Bob's son's website) He started this website so his friends and family back home could get updates and annoucements and such while he's in the Marines. He has just recently updated his website and I find it rather interesting. He was originally scheduled to leave for Iraq yesterday, but that was moved ahead till sometime between February 23rd and March 1st if I read it right. I haven't endorsed a blog in awhile so I was thinking it was past time I did that. My Bob doesn't write often in his blog, but you'll find him here if you'd like to read what's on his mind too now and then.

I don't really have much on my mind today as it's still pretty early for me and I'm not all the way awake yet...lol. Have fun surfing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home