Thursday, March 02, 2006

He's such a good baby


Spent yesterday and all of today with Isaac. He's such a good baby and he feels and looks so much better now. I thought I'd share some of him with you.












How's that for a happy face!!!!!















Cerebus just wanted some attention too. How can you resist that face??? I had to play tug - o -war with him for a little bit. I'll tell you this much about my dog....he does get a little jealous, but all he does is go and get his toy. He NEVER tries to go near the baby. Oh he sniffs him when we let him, but he's so cool with Isaac. I've had dogs my entire life and I know that they love attention so it's normal to be jealous if they feel left out. After I played with him for a few minutes, he went and laid down. Can't ask for more than that. I took a mini video with him today on my digital camera. I wonder if I post that here, would it play.....hmmmmm.... only one way to find out. Well, it wouldn't load up. It was taking too long to decide so I closed it. I'll have to figure that out. In the mean time...it's bed time over here.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home