Tuesday, March 21, 2006

And they wonder why we don't gladly get this done....soo True!!!

For years and years they told me,
> Be careful of your breasts.
> Don't ever squeeze or bruise them.
> And give them monthly tests.
> So I heeded all their warnings,
> And protected them by law.
> Guarded them very carefully,
> And I always wore my bra.
> After 30 years of astute care,
> My gyno, Dr Pruitt,
> Said I should get a Mammogram
> "OK," I said, "let's do it."
>
>
> "Stand up here real close" she said,
> (She got my boob in line),
> "And tell me when it hurts," she said,
> "Ah yes! Right there, that's fine.
> "She stepped upon a pedal,
> I could not believe my eyes!
> A plastic plate came slamming down,
> My hooters in a vise!
> My skin was stretched and mangled,
> From underneath my chin.
> My poor boob was being squashed,
> To Swedish Pancake thin.
>
>
> Excruciating pain I felt,
> Within it's viselike grip.
> A prisoner in this vicious thing,
> My poor defenseless tit!
> "Take a deep breath," she said to me,
> Who does she think she's kidding?!?
> My chest is mashed in this machine,
> And woozy I am getting.
> "There, that's good," I heard her say,
> (The room was slowly swaying.)
> "Now, let's have a go at the other one.
> "Have mercy, I was praying.
> It squeezed me from both up and down,
> It squeezed me from both sides.
> I'll bet SHE'S never had this done,
> To HER tender little hide.
>
>
> Next time that they make me do this,
> I will request a blindfold
> I have no wish to see again,
> My knockers getting steam rolled.
> If I had no problem when I came in,
> I surely have one now.
> If there had been a cyst in there,
> It would have gone "ker-pow!
> "This machine was created by a man,
> Of this, I have no doubt.
> I'd like to stick his balls in there,
> And, see how THEY come out!
>
>
>
> Breast Cancer Awareness... Go have those boobs checked out and stay
healthy!
> Pass the message on to your mothers, sisters, daughters, aunts,
cousins,
> friends, --- and even your enemies. Because the WORST enemy is Breast
> Cancer!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home