Monday, March 12, 2007

Just another Manic Monday......

So okay, there's nothing manic about this Monday (Yet), it's just a line from a song than ran through my head just now.

This has been my morning so far...........

A.) shut the alarm off that rudely woke myself and my Grand daughter up at 6:44am.
B.) shuttled my sleepyhead Grand daughter into the bathroom for her morning routine while I got dressed in the bedroom.
C.) met her downstairs and made her oatmeal for breakfast.
D.) kept reminding her to put her shoes on and stop staring blankly across the room (an everyday occurance with her).
E.) took the laundry out of the washer and put into the dryer
F.) braided her hair for school
G.) left the house at 7:45am to shuttle her to school.
H.) called and talked to Bob on my way back to this apartment.
I.) chatted with my daughter for a little bit until she put my grandson back to bed (he was such a grouch!!) and she never came back downstairs because she herself went back to bed.
J.) mixed up a batch of apple cinnamon muffins and put in the oven.
K.) finally made the meatloaf for dinner later that I was going to make 2 days ago (my daughter has been craving it)...baked that when the muffins were done.
L.) cooked myself some scrambled eggs and turkey sausage
M.) loaded the dishwasher
N.) watched Regis and Kelly (out of sheer boredom).
O.) ate a few fesh warm muffins
P.) took the clothes out of the dryer and will fold them when I'm done posting this.

I was going to get my morning workout in, BUT, yesterday my daughter broke the faucet off the tub and we can't turn the water on for a bath or a shower....(thank goodness I go my shower in before that happened). I won't work out and get all sweaty and NOT be able to shower when I'm done. She has been trying to get ahold of the maintenance for this complex but the line has been busy so far this morning. They better get out here soon and fix it.

I really don't have an agenda for today or for any day for that matter. Just playing the waiting game with the baby situation and trying not to be too far away from my daughter (just incase). It's offical........I'M BORED OUT OF MY MIND AND READY TO GO BACK HOME TO MARYLAND!!!! Like I always tell Bob....It is what it is and I'm making the best of it.

So, that's my morning so far (and pretty typical since I've been here) and I'm not too sure what the rest of my day will bring me. I hope you all have a great Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home