Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday Update

Don't get too excited....nothing new to report.

The weight loss tracker doesn't get to move today, but I'm not upset by that. I'm always pleased to not have to move it in the wrong direction. No weight loss one week is fine. (I can say that now knowing I'm still in the right direction). I've actually been loosing the weight in almost the exact time frame it took me to put it on in the first place. (That has to be good doesn't it?) I realize that with everyone telling me that to loose the weight too fast, you're more inclined to gain it back, that I'm finally comfortable with just 2 or 3 pounds in a week. I've been told that muscle weighs more than fat and since I've been exercising more, perhaps that's why some weeks I don't loose any and then loose 2 or 3 the next week. The main thing for me is that I feel good about myself and that is really important.

My daughter is at work again today. No contractions for her in about a week now. She did say that the baby has settled down and is hardly active at all. That is a good sign the baby is ready. Maybe Barman was right that she was waiting for St. Patrick's Day!!! As much as I like St. Patty's Day, I would NOT like that to be my birthday. I know my Daughter's is the day before Valentine's Day and she hates red and never liked Valentine's Day....(guess as a new parent back then I shouldn't have had her birthday with a Valentine theme)...live and learn.

Did I mention that in May, my son is coming up from Jacksonville, Florida to see me? Well, in case I did or didn't, I'm mentioning it now. I bought him a plane ticket to come to Maryland for his birthday. (He'll be 26 this year!!!!...he's my youngest) It just so happens that his birthday is on a Tuesday so I picked the weekend before for him to come.....is it my fault that same weekend just happens to be Mother's Day weekend!!!??? hehehehe It's going to be nice to be able to give him a nice Birthday while giving myself a nice Mother's Day present.

All this makes it feel like this year is flying by already and really, it's only March. I guess the years never slow down anymore do they.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home