Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hmmmmmm.....

I have been at 172 pounds now for week. I really like this scale that we have now because it measure your weight in tenths. However, I can see where my body is bouncing around 172 pounds. It goes from 172.0 to 172.8 to 172.4 to 172.2 etc...... I hate that I loose weight the way I do. I drop 2 to 3 pounds then stay there for what seems the be forever. Then the next thing you know, I wake up and have dropped 2 or 3 more pounds. I just get frustrated with these hurdles. I'm eating a very healthy diet now and doing what I feel is a good balance in my calories. I sweat me ass off at the gym each and everytime I go....(which is still 3 or 4 times a week).

Just venting you know. I'm thrilled that I've dropped 28 pounds so don't misunderstand me. I just want more to come off and not take so long.

The good news is, that I have been trying to get into this certain dress for an upcoming dance that Bob and I are attending this coming Friday. I can now fit into it perfectly and it's a size 14! Photos will be posted on Saturday after we take photos on Friday evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home