Saturday, April 12, 2008

8 weeks tomorrow

Well, it's been 8 weeks since Bob & I joined the gym and have been eating healthy and working out. Bob has lost 26 pounds and only has 8 more to go to reach his goal weight. I have lost 20 pounds and have 30 more to go. We both feel great and Bob needs new pants and belts since his pants are starting to fall off. My pants are getting baggy in the butt and loose in the waist, but thanks to having large hips, they aren't falling off yet. I did go down from a size 16 to a 14!!! I swear the first 8 pounds of weight loss for me has been in my boobs!!! I'm down from a 40D to a 38C. I hate that your boobs shrink so fast and not your waistline!!

On another note...................

I'm leaving on Wednesday for a trip back to Ohio for a few days to help my Sister get my Mom's house packed up and loose ends tied up for her. Mom is moving to California to live with my Sister and they are flying out on Sunday the 2oth. It was touch and go this past week with my Sister's flight since she used American Airlines back when she booked these flights. Thankfully, my Sister's flight took off without a hitch this morning and wasn't one of the canceled flights. It's going to be one busy week for all of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home