Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Progress report

Bob & I are starting to feel much better. We both stopped taking any over the counter meds, as they just seemed to make us feel spacey all day and really weren't working on getting rid of anything. Going to the gym really helps out alot too when you don't feel good. I seemed to have gotten better workouts by forcing myself to get there and get active as opposed to just sitting on the couch feeling like a sombie and wanting to sleep for a week straight. My head is much clearer now that most of the sinus infection has left.

I was really happy this morning when I woke up and stepped on the scale. After my hard workout last evening at the gym, I have dropped yet another pound and I'm now down to 190 pounds. That's 10 pounds gone since February 17th. One week shy of a month of working out. My goal is to get up enough energy to get to the gym and increase my workouts so that I can drop 12 to 14 pounds a month. I've done it before so I know I can do it again. I'm hoping to be at my goal weight by mid June. I also know that if I don't reach that goal, it's not the end of the world. I won't get depressed and eat again like a piggie. I wasn't going to set a goal, but after careful consideration, I realized that I need a goal to work towards or I won't push myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home